Friday 30 November 2012

After a lovely but busy week here at No 47 very much looking forward to the "Glass Slipper" Auction starting Midday 1st December x


Jayne [Jaynes Love Doves] and I would be delighted to send a this joint creation to its new home in time for Christmas x
If you would like to take part in this auction with the proceeds in full going to The Stroke Association please place a comment with your bid beneath this post x
Starting bid is £10.00 with increments of 50p with each bid x
Postage included x
Auction will last 7 days x
Thank you in anticipation of your time and kindness xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi is this where i bid? lol. Hope so i bid £15.00 :) debbie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh :o] x Thank you Debbie x It most certainly is ;O] xx you are an Angel xx Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to bid £18, pls? I would love to give this to my Mum - she's 82 but still loves all things sewing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinkerbell x You are an absolute Darling xx Thank you xx Very lots xx Mrs M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that it's important, but I'm Debbie at DigitalDaydreamz by Debbie Lee - just in case you wondered how I knew about your beautiful pincushions x

      Delete
  5. Ooh, this would look lovely in my pincushion collection - and next to another one of yours! £20 please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Awesome ! Thank you Chooksheddesighs x You are just magical ;O] xx Mrs M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,oh! Can I bid £22 pls? I really, really want this for my Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant xx Will be posting the "Glass Slipper" Pincuhsion to its new owner straight away xx Auction closing Midday today :o] x Thanking you all xx Love Mrs M xx

    ReplyDelete